Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hey, We are 'Branching Out'


Wow!  That was so exciting to be interactive with all you listeners and viewers tonight on Spirit Jump's live podcast (see wafs.tv on Tuesday eves from 7-9p.m.).  Last time I checked, we drew 890 visitors (not bad for our first visit).

The subject:  Healing with CranioSacral Therapy.  We opened the 'cast explaining what CranioSacral Therapy is and how it works.  I mentioned the work I do with the Sari Asher Center for Integrative Cancer Care.  Then, Meaghan talked about her personal experience with me in her first CST session and how it helped her to feel lighter and an overall sense of well-being.  Questions were coming in from the chatroom, like "is it good for pre-surgery," and "cluster headaches," and "vertigo."  Then, we took questions from callers, going over things like how to find the right CranioSacral Therapist for you, and also my three-step meditation to assist one caller with their anxiety.

I appreciate Meaghan for inviting me to come on the show, so it can help me educate others in how to heal and enrich the lives of those who suffer from cancer and other dis-eases.  You know, uneasiness creates dis-easiness.  Please stay well tuned because soon Shade Tree Yoga and Wellness has some exciting seeds to plant.

May all beings be free from sickness and the cause of sickness.  May all beings be happy and free!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best blogger I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.



Women's Health